Sunday, November 5, 2017

SSC165 Berry Beautiful You

Welcome to another Sunday Stamps challenge.  Today we play with colors!

The reds in this combo are perfect for adding a pop of color to an otherwise darker card.  Here's what I came up with - what do you think?

Stampin' Up Beautiful You
I made a long, skinny card (3-3/4 x 5-1/2") with a skewed layer so the artichoke layer can peek out from the back.  This card will fit into a standard envelope.

Here's this week color combination; use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.

Stamps: Beautiful You; Paper: Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP; Ink: Berry Burst, Basic Black; Accessories: Berry Burst Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Aquapainter, Stapler.


2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I really love that Image really love and I save some a bit money to buy that set and its really worth it
you can make more than 10 cards with this lovely Image Heidi and I love your coloring I love the color block there on your card
stunning and modern added of the colors and clever!!!
lovely DT card and see you at my Flower in Vase card
hugs
Monika (Teamie)

Teresa Kline said...

super cute design, I luv how you have used the colors! hope you have a wonderful week!